cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Received calls from 8001836408 abroad

FanFan
On our wavelength

Hi, I kept on receiving calls from 8001836408, but I can't answer it as I am abroad.

Is there any other way for you to contact me? My phone number in the account is 74**-***198. If possible, could you please contact me with email? You may find my email address in my private info, or please give me a message here, thanks!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Thanks for your post @FanFan, if you have access to your self-care account, you can opt out of marketing calls.

If our sales team call a customer this is usually to see if the customer is interested in taking up any further services, or upgrading the services they subscribe to, it would not be in relation to your bills or management of the services you currently have

Kindest regards,

David_Bn

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

3 REPLIES 3

David_Bn
Forum Team
Forum Team

Thanks for your post @FanFan, and I'm sorry to hear answering the call has been an issue.

We would be cautious when answering this number as the number would include a 0 at the beginning of the phone number if this was from our Sales team.

Sadly we're not in a position to discuss sales calls may be made to a customer

When you're back in the UK, it may be worth giving our sales team a call to see what they have to offer you

Kindest regards,

David_Bn

FanFan
On our wavelength

Hi David, thanks for your answering. Unfortunately, I didn't quite get the solution.

1. I have tried to call the VM sales number +448001836408 with skype, but there's an automatic reply says that I will be called later again. That means it is unable for me to contact them with this number. I wish I could know if there's a way to stop them calling me with my UK number 074**-***198? I wish they could write me email instead.

2. The sales number +448001836408 is not about my bills or account issue, is that right?

Thanks again and all the best!

Thanks for your post @FanFan, if you have access to your self-care account, you can opt out of marketing calls.

If our sales team call a customer this is usually to see if the customer is interested in taking up any further services, or upgrading the services they subscribe to, it would not be in relation to your bills or management of the services you currently have

Kindest regards,

David_Bn