Menu
MarkISmith
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Really, REALLY poor service

Really disgusted at Virgin Media's customer 'service' today. It's January, the busiest time of year for people to review their finances, and Virgin Media claim they are unable to access accounts to make any changes or cancellations.

Phoned this morning...told to call back after 2pm. Called at 2:15...told to call back 'in a few hours'. Utterly diabolical...they don't deserve to have any loyalty from their customers.

M

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Really, REALLY poor service

the busiest time of year for people to review their finances, thought that was just before April, it's rare but sometimes system goes down.
----------------------------------------------------------
If someone's helped you out say thanks by clicking on the thumbs up. If someone's solved your problem, why not mark their message as an Accepted Solution
0 Kudos
Dave606
Fibre optic
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

I've been told the same thing late morning about the systems being down so they couldn't deal with my 30 days notice request or see what they can do etc.  Makes me think are virgin therefore "refusing" to take customers 30 days notice citing system problems?.  If so I'll remind them tomorrow of what they said today if they still cant take the 30 days notice later and state it should only be 29 days notice.

Then again, with the farce over what happened over my phone renewal late summer, nothing surprises me much these days.

MarkISmith
On our wavelength
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

paultechy wrote:
the busiest time of year for people to review their finances, thought that was just before April, it's rare but sometimes system goes down.

Maybe it is....although April as the end of the financial year isn't that important to most individuals. I'm suggesting post-Christmas is a tight time of year to many people.

Anyway, the point is....really poor service!

M

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hey M

I know you've popped your comments re not being able to speak to our teams on another thread and I do apologise you were unable to get through to our teams on Saturday.

I can see that later on that day you were able to speak to our teams and have a resolution to the call query you were placing with us which is great.

I'd like to log your feedback with our teams regarding the system issues.

For me to do this I'm going to send a PM to you that you can find on the top right hand side of the forums in the purple envelope.

If you can get back to me on this, that would be great.

Kind regards

Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos