Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: something's gone wrong

alexniamh
Tuning in

Hi John Having the same issue i think as when i try to log in i get this error 

something's gone wrong

We're sorry this isn't the page you wanted.

It's something at our end, and we?re working as fast as we can to fix it.

If you try again later everything will be sorted. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Need to do anything else?

Take me to:

My Virgin Media home

Virginmedia.com

Help & Support

Contact Us

37 REPLIES 37

Good Morning @Anne-Ruddick, thanks for your post on our Community Forums, and a very warm welcome to you!

Sorry to hear of the issues you're experiencing with the self-care account

Can you tell me if you're able to view the bills when using our My Virgin Media application?

Kindest regards,

David_Bn

No

I just login on the website and it just says something went wrong and won’t let me use anything, I want to be able to check my bills and that using the website but I currently can’t 

91B22740-6916-4D07-86A6-C20121BC2B05.png

Everytime I click on bills or anything after being logged in it just sends me this page or errors me. 

Zoie_P
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

HI Anne-Ruddick, 

Thank you for your reply, I can see you are using safari on an iPhone have you used a different browser? Have you cleared your cache?
Are you able to access it via the app?
Zoie

I’ve tried it on different browser’s including through pc and still doesn’t let me check anything including bill online 

Could you fix this for me as I really need to be able to access my bills online and check direct debit and upgrades and stuff but it doesn’t let me on any page at all

Natalie_L
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Thank you for your reply Anne-Ruddick. 

If you have a smart phone, could you please go to the store and search for the Virgin Media application. Once you have this installed, please can you try logging in directly from there. This should allow you to access your bills and information as you would via the website and will offer a temporary workaround whilst we work on the website. 

Please let us know if you have any issues with the application. 

Thank you, 

Nat