cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: "Sorry, we can't confirm your username"

benceg
Joining in

Exactly the same problem here. I moved house and couldn't access my Virgin Media Broadband account using the email I originally signed up with at my old home address.

I re-registered an account for my new Virgin Media Broadband service at my current address, added +virginmedia to my email address and am getting the exact same error that all other users are seeing.

I'd appreciate any help I can get to sort this out as I'd like to be able to manage my account.

3 REPLIES 3

benceg
Joining in

Exactly the same problem here. I moved house and couldn't access my Virgin Media Broadband account using the email I originally signed up with at my old home address.

I re-registered an account for my new Virgin Media Broadband service at my current address, added +virginmedia to my email address and am getting the exact same error that all other users are seeing.

I'd appreciate any help I can get to sort this out as I'd like to be able to manage my account.

John_GS
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi benceg

Thanks for posting and welcome to the community.

Apologies for the online account issue. It sounds from what you're saying that it's been stuck on creating it. 

If you're moving house and want to keep the same online account details as at the old property, it's a move and transfer not a re-register.

I'll send you a PM now to get some details and to sort this out 🙂

Best,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill

John_GS
Forum Team
Forum Team

Thanks for joining me on PM @benceg

Just to update the thread, the online account issue has been resolved.

If you do ever need anything, please pop us a public post and we'll be more than happy to help 🙂

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill