cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re negotiated contract

Kelmondo1234567
On our wavelength

I phoned  virgin up yesterday ad re negotiated my contract but ive had no email to my changes and confirmation of new deal and nothing on app

9 REPLIES 9

Kelmondo1234567
On our wavelength

Hi i have re negotiated my contract via tele conversation with somone at virgin , i asked can they sent me the re newed contract via email ive NOT recieved  this day after ???? What should i do ive got not proff what will happen

ajo
Tuning in

Was this because of the price rise?  What kind of deal did you get. DM me if needed. I need to do this for my parents.

Lee_R
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Kelmondo1234567 thanks for posting and welcome back to our community.

Sorry to hear that you've not received your notification of your new deal. I would like to take a look on your behalf so that I can offer some clarity. I am going to send you a private message. Please look out for the purple envelope in the top right of your screen.

Regards

Lee_R

The new deal which i sorted on phone yesyerday evening said it would last for 18months now they saying no its just for 4 months till my contract ends so going cancell both my contracts with them hopeless agree on phone then next day day saying something totally different 

Word of advice to everyone make sure what you agree on phone is backed with confirmation email else you could end up like me  

Sorry my friend ive had alot trouble with my new contract just not getting what they told me on the phone so i think im going with another provider

Lee_R
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Kelmondo1234567, thanks for getting back to me privately.  
This is just a quick note to confirm you're satisfied with the response and efforts of the forum team?  Remember, if you ever need assistance in the future, our fantastic community and forum team are always willing to lend a hand. Please bear in mind, you can manage your account from here. Your online account, will give you access to your bills, show your package details, diagnose any possible faults and monitor any orders and appointments you may have. 
Regards
Lee_R

Thankyou for the help you gave me my problem is still unresolved with virgin hence me leaving but i do thankyou for trying 

I am sorry that your experience has led you wishing to leave us.  

You can find out more on how to cancel here.  On the automated service, it should be options 1, 4 and 4.  We wish you the very best of luck for the future.

Regards

Lee_R