Menu
Gadgyspike
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Who do I contact to get a replacement cover for my 'line in' junction box, on the outside of ...

Hi

Our cover has also been blown off and parts of the cover have now broken so need a replacement quickly before the bad weather causes havoc.  I've tried to 'chat' online with VM but it's never available so wonder if someone can help here?IMG_7043.jpg

Kind regards

Julie

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Who do I contact to get a replacement cover for my 'line in' junction box, on the outside of ...

Hi Julia,

I believe it’s Gregg you need to speak to. If you ring up Virgin and follow the customer service options you will be able to ask for Gregg to come on down with his van and fix it for you. Gregg likes 2 sugars with his tea and just a dash of milk!

cheers,

J

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
All posts made are personal opinions as I do not work for VirginMedia.
Kudo's a post if you find it useful and want to say thanks
Mark a post as a helpful answer if it answers your question

0 Kudos
Highlighted
teabag
Community elder
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

@Shafreya wrote:

Hi Julia,

I believe it’s Gregg you need to speak to. If you ring up Virgin and follow the customer service options you will be able to ask for Gregg to come on down with his van and fix it for you. Gregg likes 2 sugars with his tea and just a dash of milk!

cheers,

J

I missed this before popping into Greggs, I could have let him know 😲

Too late now though, parked up down the road eating my sausage & bacon baguette 😋

---------------------------------------------------------------
BB 200 - Hub 3, Phone Talk w/ends, Mobile Sim only x2. Customer since 1993.
0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Kaz_A
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Julie

Thanks for getting in touch

If you've not yet got this sorted with our teams please pop back to my PM on the forums and I'd be happy to help.

No cups of tea needed either....Smiley Happy

I have sent a PM to you that you can find on the top right in the purple envelope and if you can pop back to me on this that would be great.

Hope to speak soon!

Kaz

Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos