cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Volt: Benefits for being with both Virgin Media and O2

jumbojake
Dialled in

was approved for this some time ago, but benefits not applied to my account.  Cannot get through to customer support and the app just throws errors when I check my account details.. webasite also does now show any data for my account, or even allow me to see my bills.  something very wrong

6 REPLIES 6

Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi jumbojake ,

We are sorry to hear you haven't heard anything around applying for your Volt benefits, I can see you have multiple posts for the same issue, please keep to one post as this only makes it harder to respond, I have been able to locate your account and can see you have spoken to us, is the O2 account in the same name and registered at the same address?

Regards

Paul.

yes, O2 account and Virgin account both on same name and same email.  Text message fro O2 to confirm VOLT applied, and also email from Virgin to confirm the same... but the virgin changes have never been made.

I spoke to customer support and they said it was never applied for, which is not true confirmed by the activation email

Tom_F
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Thanks for letting us know jumbojake. If it's been more than 14 days since you applied then I'd recommend speaking with the relevant teams on 150/ 0345 454 1111 or via text on 0753 301 6422 who will be able to get this sorted for you - if you have any issues from there please let us know.

Tom 

I did speak t them yesterday, they are sending out an engineer to check our equipment.... I really have no idea what different that will make, as I assume the setting are changed centrally ... seems like it was an easy way to get me off the line 😞 

finally got to speak to another person today, took 3hours on chat waiting, but they sorted it really quickly...

If anyone else has this problem, you need to keep trying, accept you will get the run around, it took me 3 days of trying, maybe 12+ hours waiting on chat windows, but eventually find the right person and they fixed it within a few minutes.

Tom_F
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Right sorry for any confusion, I'd like to take a closer look into it to see if we can clear things up for you - please get back to me via PM and we'll take it from there.

Tom