cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Volt: Benefits for being with both Virgin Media and O2

jeffedwards80
Tuning in

Hi

How can I change my new Volt User name/address ?

During a Broadband upgrade I agreed to also switch my Tesco mobile to Volt 

During the online Registration/Sales I was asked for an email address and offered my "one and only" and was told not possible (due it seems to already having O2 Business account) it was suggested I use family address which I was able to do.

Number has migrated ok over weekend

Contacted MyO2 Customer Service to change to new second email address over the weekend which seemed ok.

Unable to get onto Private MyO2 again web account using old (family) or my new address (both say system not activated)

Talked again with MyO2 who confirm that the address is changed on their side but Virgin have to now change their side.

How do I do this ?

Please advise

Many thanks

Jeff

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Paulina_Z
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @jeffedwards80

Thank you for coming back to me and discussing this issue in detail over Private Message. That's great news! 🙂

Glad that you were able to contact our friends at O2 and have this issue resolved now. 

If you come across any other issues, please get in touch with us again, and we'll be happy to assist. 

Thank you.

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

3 REPLIES 3

jeffedwards80
Tuning in

Hi

During a Broadband upgrade I agreed to also switch my Tesco mobile to Volt 

During the online Registration/Sales I was asked for an email address and offered my "one and only" and was told not possible (due it seems to already having O2 Business account) .It was suggested I use family address which I was able to do whilst I set up a second personal address

Number has migrated ok 

Contacted MyO2 Customer Service to change to new second email address over the weekend which seemed ok.

Unable to get onto new Private MyO2 again web account using new or old address (both say system not activated)

Talked again with MyO2 who confirm that the address is changed on their side but Virgin have to now change their side.

How do I do this ?

Please advise

Many thanks

Jeff

Paulina_Z
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @jeffedwards80,

Welcome back to our Community Forums! Thank you for your post, and I'm sorry to hear that this has been your experience. I understand that you're having some issues changing some account details with us.

I will be more than happy to look into this with you via Private Message to ensure that all details are correct and to understand more about your issue.

Please keep an eye out for a purple envelope at the top right corner of your Forum page and I will be in touch soon.

Thank you.

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

Paulina_Z
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @jeffedwards80

Thank you for coming back to me and discussing this issue in detail over Private Message. That's great news! 🙂

Glad that you were able to contact our friends at O2 and have this issue resolved now. 

If you come across any other issues, please get in touch with us again, and we'll be happy to assist. 

Thank you.

Paulina_Z
Forum Team