Menu
pokusman
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: VM roll out schedule

Hi Forum Team / Kath_F

Virgin cabled our street just before Christmas. I am wondering when we’ll be able to get Virgin Media. ADSL speed in my area is only 10 Mbit. Horrible. My postcode is EN5 1AS

Regards,
Peter

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi Peter,
Thanks for your post and it's great to hear that you are looking at having Virgin Media installed.
Once cables are laid, there's a lot of back end work we need to do to get things up and running. 
We'll need to update all our systems, there'll be further work outside of the street to connect you to the head end and then there will be other things involved such as meetings with the council, and energy providers. 
I have sent you a private message for some information to see if I can find anything out for you. Just click on the little plum envelope at the top right hand side of the page to access your inbox.

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi Peter, 

Thanks for coming back to me on this via private message. 

I'm afraid we are only able to check on residential connections. We're unable to check on the business side. 

You would need to contact Virgin Media business directly here: Virgin Media Business

Apologies we were able to help on this occasion. 

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi Peter, 

Thanks for your patience on this and for coming back to me with a residential address. 

The team have come back to me to say: I have looked into this premise and it is part of the Enfield & Barton (Barnet 4) project NBU 53781. Currently the completion date for this is July 2019, we will be able to give more information closer to that date.

Pop back to us End of June time and we can chase for an update for you Smiley Happy

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

0 Kudos
pokusman
Joining in
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Thank you very much Kath. You're a star! Best customer service ever! Smiley Happy

Regards,

Peter & Monika

0 Kudos