Menu
DaisyW
Settling in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Unable to register for My Virgin Media Account

7 months later and unfortunately this is still a problem.

I have many emails from virgin advising me to set up my virgin media account so I can track my order and change my technician appointments.

I was advised on the phone however that I can not set up such an account until my services are installed. 

It seems ridiculous that I am unable to track my order. Also, virgin further emailed me to say my delivery option was no longer available and a technician would come around on a date and time that I didn’t choose and wasn’t suitable for me. Not being able to create an account, I had to be on the phone for 30 mins just to change the appointment and find out why I couldn’t create an online account despite the various emails encouraging me to.

This surely is a major issue that you are actively encouraging customers to register for an account that they can’t register for !? Look at the attached email , it says registering for a my virgin media account is before installation day .. clearly not !ABAEAB18-C7A7-4A5B-AE60-3A73278B5EC7.png

Absolutely absurd!! 

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Unable to register for My Virgin Media Account

Hi DaisyW,

My apologies. I'll pop you a quick PM, so I can assist further with this.

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos