cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Renegotiated contract

Obs123
On our wavelength

I had exactly the same problem on each of the three times that I tried to accept the three variations of my new contract that were texted to me (it was a long story). I believe it is because that they automatically accept the new contract offer for you (I apologise if I am wrong, but I know that I received the new, final contract for my second and third attempts at what I was asking for without having accepted either with a click). Please make sure that you check your final contract when it arrives, to ensure that it includes everything that you thought it would, as otherwise you will pay more than you expected, for probably less than you expected if you do not challenge it. I spent most of yesterday challenging the first two versions of my new contract, which then resulted in me getting an offer beyond my wildest dreams that has already taken effect.

4 REPLIES 4

Akua_A
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Obs123,

Sorry to hear you had a similar experience with your contract. We can understand the inconvenience caused. I can see you are currently talking to a member of our team regarding this matter. Please remain in contact with them as they will do their best to resolve this for you 🙂

Thanks,

Akua_A
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Obs123
On our wavelength

Thanks Akua. Unfortunately I am still encountering an issue, as there is no contractual confirmation that my unlimited data SIM is still included within my package, despite four agents having verbally assured me that it is. Unfortunately verbal assurances will count for nothing if I suddenly receive a bill in three weeks for mobile usage, at which point I would no longer be able to cancel the contract and would have to pay the monthly charge for another seventeen months. Hopefully your colleague, who is currently dealing with this for me, will be able to provide a final, acceptable solution.

We truly apologise for the experience you have had with us so far @Obs123.

It is certainly not the level of service we look to provide. Please remain in contact with my colleague who will aim to do their best to resolve this matter for you. 

Thanks,

Akua_A
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Obs123
On our wavelength

There is no need to apologise Akua, as I am impressed that anyone can work in the heat of the past couple of days. I never complain about mistakes being made. I only complain if there is no attempt to rectify them, and that certainly does not apply in this case. Everybody is trying to be very helpful, which is greatly appreciated.