Menu
Holymary226
Tuning in
Message 1 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Re:! Regarding returning kit.

I was really happy with virgin broadband but had to move and you don't serve my new property, so that's cost me 140£

I've requested the package to return my kit about 5 times, nothings ever been delivered.

now I get a charge and a snarky email, while I've repeatedly come to your website and been led around in circles.

I was just going to pay up but why should I, I'm sure this is designed to be a tax on stupid people. 

I'm actually livid and I'm pretty sure I could send you lot a bloody invoice for wasting my time.

I know that it's not the fault of whoever is reading this but this whole experience has just cost me money and is stressing me out.

Someone please help me sort this out

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Re: Re:! Regarding returning kit.

Sometimes you just see a post and think "yeah I could go for a beer with this person"

This is one of those time, especially the

@Holymary226 wrote:

I was just going to pay up but why should I, I'm sure this is designed to be a tax on stupid people. 

As an SU I have little to no power and what I have will not be invoked until after the weekend most likely, but I will do what I can.

@ModTeam 

Can someone pick this up? Seems to be a theme.

Amazon deal with  a quadrillion returns a day and rarely mess up, surely its not beyond the wit of VM to devise a system that works for returns? Heres a hint. All returns will be from VM serviced areas. You know, where your engineers are day and daily?

Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi Holymary226,

Thanks for posting and welcome to the community. I'm sorry to hear you've not received your packaging. I fully appreciate the inconvenience of this and I do want to get this sorted. 

Have you moved address as of this post? If so, please click here and you'll be able to re-order. The same would apply if still at the same address. It'll arrive within 10 working days. If you've not received it by then, please let me know, and I'll look into this further.

Thank you for your patience on this matter

David_Bn

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 4 of 7
Flag for a moderator

@David_Bn wrote:

Hi Holymary226,

Thanks for posting and welcome to the community. I'm sorry to hear you've not received your packaging. I fully appreciate the inconvenience of this and I do want to get this sorted. 

Have you moved address as of this post? If so, please click here and you'll be able to re-order. The same would apply if still at the same address. It'll arrive within 10 working days. If you've not received it by then, please let me know, and I'll look into this further.

Thank you for your patience on this matter

David_Bn

its likely from past history that they will be able to come back in a week or so and say they now have ordered the packing 6 times rather that the 5 they state above - surely you can do better than just order another set

i hate to quote agents past but they could speak to someone and arrange for a label to be sent vai email when this sort of thing happened - did that die with Swansea

Tony
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi Holymary226,

Thanks again for posting to the Community. 

It is very disappointing to hear that the returns package has not arrived after five attempts.  

At this point, I am unsure why this has happened but I would like to look in to getting this sorted.

I am going to pop you over a private message to grab a few more details and we can go from there. 

The message will appear in the purple envelope on the top right of this page. 

Thanks 

Nat
0 Kudos
Holymary226
Tuning in
Message 6 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Dude it was worth making this account just for your reply. 

I'm going to pay the 40 £  but I'm paying it for the honor of your compliment

And trust me you wouldn't want to come drinking with me.

But if you don't believe me and you live near Brighton come and roll the dice lol. 

Holymary226
Tuning in
Message 7 of 7
Flag for a moderator

And David I don't want to give you any drama but when I said I'd been ran around in circles I meant I clicked the link you posted like 4 times before you even posted it...

So no offence but I think a fairies head exploded when you clicked send on your comment.

I hope you have better luck in your other endeavours.. Xx