Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Opt1 Marketing campaign January Sales - FAIL

Adduxi
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi,

Need some assistance regarding the above Marketing campaign.

I requested the Option to have a speed boost for an extra £6 pm with no re contract.

However, I've just had an email saying you are sending a Quickstart kit and a new contract via email.??

Can you please get this revoked as all I need is the new config file sent to my existing Hub 3.

I had a feeling when I was doing this upgrade that it would go wrong and it looks like I was right.  I should not have bothered as this will now involve a lot of trouble to fix such a simple request.

I have screenshots of the web pages when I was ordering.  Please PM for any further information.

Thanks, 

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

29 REPLIES 29

Hi Adduxi,

Thanks for coming back to us. I can see that Carley has raised an IT ticket for this issue.

I've just checked the ticket reference and can see that it is still assigned and being investigated. We will keep you updated with any changes.

Thank you for your ongoing patience with this.

All the best,

Beth

Adduxi
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Thanks for the update @Beth_G   Hopefully this will be resolved soon.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Adduxi
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi all,

Any update on the IT Ticket for this problem please?  It seems to be taking an age to resolve matching my existing contract to the "fictious" My VM nonsense.

Thanks,

I have looked into this and can see that the ticket is still open at the moment @Adduxi, I will ask for this to be escalated to the managers of the support team.

Regards,

Steven_L

Adduxi
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Thanks @Steven_L    Hopefully it will be resolved soon !

Adduxi
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi,

It's now another week since I last asked, and a month since this request was initially requested.

Is there any update on this IT Ticket ??  I can't believe this is taking so long to fix what is plainly wrong information in MyVM .

Can this please be escalated as it's dragging on much too long.

Hi Adduxi,

We can certainly appreciate your frustration with this. I will reach out to my colleague who raised the ticket and request they escalate the ticket to get an update on this. 

^Martin

Adduxi
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

And another week goes by with apparently nothing being done.  I'm beginning to see why so many people get frustrated by VM ! 

Can this please be escalated or whatever it needs to be and resolved before I loose the will to live .......

Thanks.

Zoie_P
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi Adduxi, 

Thanks for your reply, I am so sorry this has been going on for a while, I can see the ticket is still open and will ask @Carley, to get this escalated for you. 

Zoie

Adduxi
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

@Zoie_P   Thanks and I really hope this can be sorted soonest, as the "real" Contract end date is approaching ......