cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: New Broadband Social Tariff Package.

M0therNature
Tuning in

Applied for the new social tariff Essential Broadband Plus and was accepted, however the bill is NOT £20 per month, it's £28 per month plus an installation/ activation fee according to the email they sent me. Checked on my account and it is indeed £28 per month as stated on the new contract. How can they get away with advertising one price and charging a completely different price.

11 REPLIES 11

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi again @M0therNature 

Looking at the contract again it doesn't include the Stream package, It is just for broadband so apologies for thinking you also had Stream.

Have you replied to @Steven_L ?

He's sent you a PM to take some account details and perform verification so he can help you.

To reply to him look towards the top right hand side of the forum and click on the envelope there. See the screenshot below.

PM.jpg

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

Hi Newapollo, I have responded to Steven_L and awaiting further communication. It would be fantastic if he could sort out my issue. Many thanks for your replies too, it's nice to know there are others willing to take the time to offer their support and advice.