cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Netflix through Virgin not working

StevieF1
Joining in

Same issue here. Recently changed my package to include Netflix and transferred over my original Netflix account once it expired as requested. All ok for a couple of weeks and now my account suddenly gone and needs restarting!!!

I have tried constantly to restart my membership and access Netflix over the past few days. When I try to reactivate the membership (which shows my subscription is being billed through Virgin), we receive the error message ‘sorry something went wrong’  and can’t gain access. The Netflix "Activate" button showing on my Virgin Media account also does absolutely nothing as many have said. 

Phoned Virgin Media support and they had no idea what to do. 

Please help as paying for nothing and a very unhappy family here!!

14 REPLIES 14

I contacted Netflix and they referred me back to VM!!!

Paulina_Z
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @Harley2017,

Welcome back to our Community Forums! Thank you for your first post and I'm sorry to hear that you're having some issues with accessing your Netflix account! I can understand your frustration. 

Have you taken a look at your online account to see if you can activate Netflix through there? You can also check the Netflix button on your Set Top Box to see if this can help. 

Please take a look to see if this can assist.

Thank you.

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Everyonelistens
Tuning in

Same thing happening for me. I think I have so far managed to watch Netflix for 2 weeks while it’s been part of my package since September. 
I have Netflix in my bill. I see it in the entertainment section of my virgin. I have no activate option. Everything was working until I received an email from Netflix saying I have cancelled my membership. I haven’t. 

This really is an appalling service. Can someone please contact me to get this resolved. I am losing patience with this after raising cases, complaints and emails. It really isn’t what I expect. 

If it cannot be resolved can you give me an address to send the invoice for my Netflix subscription as I resent having to pay twice for a service that’s already part of my package. 

Hi Everyonelistens, thank you for joining the thread! Sorry to hear you are also experiencing issues with your Netflix service. 

From your feedback it sounds as though you did have the service working, until you received an email from Netflix to say the services had been cancelled. Would you be able to advise us when you received this email?

I will send you a PM to confirm a few account details and offer further support - please let me know about when you received the email from Netflix in your response! 

You can find the PM in the top right corner of the page in your Inbox. 

Thank you, all the best. 

Molly

Hi Everyonelistens, thanks for getting back to me privately.  

This is just a quick note to confirm you're satisfied with the response and efforts of the forum team?  Remember, if you ever need assistance in the future, our fantastic community and forum team are always willing to lend a hand. Also, please bear in mind that our website offers lots of helpful information and also, you can manage your account from here.

Regards

Lee_R