cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Netflix removed

Paul_I
Superfast

I see there is a post here >>  https://community.virginmedia.com/t5/Virgin-TV-360/Netflix-Bundles-and-Activation/td-p/4980738

However, I pay Netflix the full sub price (4K, full accounts) directly to them but accessed it thrugh Ch206 or used the mic and voice commanded to it.

Today - it has gone with the following email:

Untitled.png

Does the post about it at the top of this thread mean it will go back on 206 soon, and if it's not going to do, is the cost of my package deal reducing?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Nathan_B
Forum Team
Forum Team

Thanks for chatting with me via PM @Paul_I, I'm glad that I have been able to resolve your query 😊

Please let us know if you need any further help, we're always happy to assist.

Regards

Nathan

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

4 REPLIES 4

Nathan_B
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi there @Paul_I 👋 Welcome back to our forum and thanks for your post.

Sorry to see that your Netflix payment has been removed, this certainly is odd 🤔 Just to confirm, do you mean that you are paying for the full Netflix cost via your VM bill, or are you paying for the extras via the VM bill and we are covering the standard cost?

Have you been able to sign into your online account here to see if this can be set up again?

Let us know, we'll be happy to help further if needed.

Regards

Nathan

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

I pay £15.99 a month to Netflix. But I usually access it through Ch206.

I have a negotiated package deal arranged by VM - whether it included Netflix I don't remember, but rather than using the Netflix button on my TV remote, I always use the channel on V360. I believe my last "We've made those changes" update said I had Netflix Standard.

Today, 206 doesn't work since the email arrived.

Thanks for the reply, it seems like this will need investigating further.

I'll send you a PM to confirm your details so this can be done.

Regards

Nathan

Nathan_B
Forum Team
Forum Team

Thanks for chatting with me via PM @Paul_I, I'm glad that I have been able to resolve your query 😊

Please let us know if you need any further help, we're always happy to assist.

Regards

Nathan