cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Leaving

marko
Dialled in

Sorry to hijack this thread, but I'm in exactly the same situation, was paying £60 per month, now £82, next months bill is £98 then 1st March extra £8.50, tried 3 times to get through on the web chat, twice on the phone, hours later still can't get through. VM Mods, please take this response from me as my desire to cancel my Virgin Media account, I pay manually each month (and have done since the VERY early days of Telewest/BlueYonder - yes I have been with these services THAT long) and been with VM ever since they took over, I'm sorry but it's not OUR fault that we cannot get through to either cancel or talk about the account, and a 4 HOUR WAIT on webchat is unacceptable for those of us who have other priorities like having to attend to sick relatives that rely on our caring services.

It's getting worse and worse trying to get any sense from any company these days, I had pretty good things to say about VM at one point, but unfortunately I think we've seen the last of those days, I'll do without it all to be honest.

3 REPLIES 3

marko
Dialled in
I can only assume my post was moved as I was responding to another thread, just wanted to make that clear to anyone reading it in the absence of what I would have expected to be a moderators note, have we really forgotten how to do that these days as well!?!

Hi marko,

Thanks for posting and welcome to our community 🙂

I can still see your post, it's just been separated to it's own thread 🙂

Package changes and cancellations aren't something we deal with over the forums, however so I can get a few more details from you regarding this I've popped you over a private message (purple envelope, top right hand corner)

Alex_Rm

Thanks Alex, responded