cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Impossible to cancel contract - HUNG UP on every single time

JJRRTT
Tuning in

IS VIRGIN A SCAM? 

I have the same issue. I've been trying to cancel for over a month and have spent hours on the phone only to be hung up on.

I AM LEAVING THE COUNTRY AND WANT MY INTERNET CANCELLED IMMEDIATELY

6 REPLIES 6

JJRRTT
Tuning in

I've tried to cancel my account for a month. Is this a scam company?

I've spent hours on hold, only to be hung up on every time. I am leaving the country and need my account closed IMMEDIATELY.

ATTENTION CUSTOMER SERVICE - I AM REPORTING YOU!

As per the VM website you can write a letter to them

Or you can let us know you want to leave in writing:

Virgin Media, Sunderland, SR43 4AA
Remember to include your account number, address, full name and phone number in your letter, so we can contact you to discuss the necessary details.
We would encourage you to call our Customer Service Team on the number above for the quickest resolution.

I have done all of those things and are still being charged. Is this a joke?

Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey @JJRRTT,

Welcome to the community and thanks for taking the time to post your issue on the forums.
I'm sorry to hear of the issues that you've had trying to cancel your services, how have you been trying to get in touch with us, was it just over the phone?

When was the last time that you tried to speak to the team and which number have you called us on?

Regards,

Steven_L

All of them? multiple numbers. Useless.

If you're a team lead, DM me and solve this. Thanks. 

Thanks for your response @JJRRTT, I'm not a team leader but I can get this looked into further for you.

I will drop over a private message and we can get this looked into further for you.

Regards,

Steven_L