cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Hub 5: Our first ever WiFi 6 broadband router

clansfolk
Tuning in

So I recited an invite went on line chose a delivery date, nothing happened, 10 days later, I booked a delivery date, nothing, tried a third time booked a delivery date - nothing again - every time it confirmed delivery date then failed to action it. 

Tried again today for link in email and it now say I’m Nor Eligible!!

please advise

4 REPLIES 4

Ernie_C
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

The Hub 5 currently doesn’t support gigabit speed, landline via Hub or the WiFi Pods.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Hayley_S
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hello @clansfolk,

Welcome back, thanks for posting.

Thanks for posting and apologies for the confusion about this. If we've advised you're not eligible, this is normally due to having a Pod already on the account as currently the Hub 5 is not compatible with them. Is this the case? If so, I can only apologise you've received an invite.

Many thanks,

Hayley
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

Not supporting the pods, that's me out.

Hi ianjayne, 

Thanks for your post and apologies to hear that you have Pods so would be unable to upgrade to the Hub 5 currently. 

Upgrades to the Hub 5 are on an invite basis only and relevant, eligible customers will be contacted. 

If you have any further issues with your services, please pop back and let us know. 

Thanks, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs