cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: How do I update my contact mobile number?

dunnybhoy84
Joining in

I am also having this problem. When trying to change my number from an old unused number i get the error "Sorry the changes you made were not saved, please try again". Tried many times but always the same message 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Matthew_ML
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey dunnybhoy84, thank you for reaching out and I am sorry to hear you are getting this error code.

I can look into this for you, I am going to send you a PM.

Please look out for the purple envelope. Thanks 

Matt - Forum Team

New around here?

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

12 REPLIES 12

Matthew_ML
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey dunnybhoy84, thank you for reaching out and I am sorry to hear you are getting this error code.

I can look into this for you, I am going to send you a PM.

Please look out for the purple envelope. Thanks 

Matt - Forum Team

New around here?

Hi, same problem here. 

Paulina_Z
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @Ionvet

Welcome to our Community Forums! Thank you for your first post and I'm sorry to hear that you're having some trouble updating your contact number.

I'll be more than happy to assist with this and amend your details. I'll send you a Private Message, so please keep an eye out for an envelope at the top right corner of your Forum page. I'll be in touch soon.

Thanks! 😊 

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Relf24
Joining in

Hello I have the same problem. I am unable to update my contact number on virgin media website.

Hi @Relf24,

Thank you for your post and welcome to our community forums. We're here to help.

I am so sorry to hear that you're having some trouble updating your contact information. What happens exactly when you try? Can you clarify any troubleshooting you've performed in an effort to remedy this?

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!

Hi it says  "Sorry the changes you made were not saved, please try again" I have tried on multiple different devices but the same message everytime 

Hi @Relf24,

Thanks for giving that a try. Can you also try doing this in private/incognito mode with your choice of browser?

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!

I have tried doing this and still unable to change my number

Hi @Relf24,

No problem. I'm going to send you a private message in a few moments. Please respond to this when you can and we'll proceed from there with this.

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team