cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: HELP lies and deceit terrible customer service

dgbtool2577
Just joined

they are dgb tools they send emails out saying they have just chatted to me about my complaint and set out resolution or some crap even though i have not even spoken to them they never act on complaints now they are fraudulently saying they have spoke to customer and dealt with complaint  but they are lying i have had several of these emails saying they they spoken to me and we have agreed on the course of action about the complaint.  But this is complete lies  my phone records and computer logins prove this as well they pushing complaints under the mat and fraudulently lying about contact about complaint and closing them regulator been informed with proof. as well as billing they are law upon themselves go over credit limit they ask for a lot more than is required they even have been asking for the next months bill to be paid which isn't due for 30 days to go over credit limit just say eg credit limit £200 your bill was £300 but not due till end of month any normal person would pay £101 to get under no these virgin idiots demand the bill that due £300 now to get services back on even though its £100 to get it under. Or you ring customer service and they tell you its £150 to get under limit which are lies they just bull crap lie break financial laws they are nothing better than criminals scum

1 REPLY 1

John_GS
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi dgbtool2577

Thanks for posting and welcome to the community.

I am sorry you feel this way.

Relating your complaint, you can escalate the complaint through your online account if you're unhappy with the resolution. 

In relation to billing, please don't view the credit limit as a budgeting tool; it's not and should never be used as such. 

Best, 

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill