cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Green Junction box removal request

Dariansk
Tuning in

Dear Katie

We would like our driveway front wall removed and driveway extended. However, there is VM small box just in a middle. Would it be possible to remove VM box or at least moved to the side and how much it would be? It is in 24 Woodbury Hill, Luton, LU2 7JP

Perhaps it would be free of charge once we would remove front wall and box would be standing in a middle of the pavement?

Please let me know your thoughts. 
Thank you 

Darius

28B76580-5238-4AE7-BDA5-44F84840EBDA.jpeg

DCE29DD1-DF62-4EAF-BC9D-AC87E16C8085.jpeg

8BCA83A7-1DB0-44DD-B067-12B9EFCA16C3.jpeg

41 REPLIES 41

Anonymous
Not applicable
then staff get here they can get the lock fixed on the cabinet at a minimum
you shouldn't be able to open it

Thanks for your post and for reaching out to the Community Forums, Dariansk,

I do not have an answer either way for this one. The best I can do is send your query to our Cabinets Team to see if this is feasible and what moving it would entail. But once I get a reply I'll be sure to update you.

Cheers,

Corey C

Anonymous
Not applicable
@Corey_C can you also report the cabinet to have the lock fixed.
I see analog phone cables that can be easily tapped or used for premium rate scams.

Hi apcyberax,  I have done 🙂  

Cheers,

Corey C

Anonymous
Not applicable
cheers 🙂

Thank you so much Corey

i would really appreciate it. 

Darius

No worries, Darius,

They have come back asking for your email so they can speak to you. I'll send you a PM to confirm this.

Cheers,

Corey C

Hi Corey

Thank you so much 😊 

My email address is [removed]

Darius

[MOD EDIT: Personal and private information has been removed from this post. Please do not post personal or private information in your public posts. Please review the Forum Guidelines]

Cheers for replying, Dariansk,  I've sent your contact details to the cabinets team.

Thanks,

Corey C

Hi Corey

Nobody contacted me to advise on a possibility and cost of removing grey box from my driveway. 
Can you please check with the team?

Thank you 

Darius