cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Green Junction box removal request

Dariansk
Tuning in

Dear Katie

We would like our driveway front wall removed and driveway extended. However, there is VM small box just in a middle. Would it be possible to remove VM box or at least moved to the side and how much it would be? It is in 24 Woodbury Hill, Luton, LU2 7JP

Perhaps it would be free of charge once we would remove front wall and box would be standing in a middle of the pavement?

Please let me know your thoughts. 
Thank you 

Darius

28B76580-5238-4AE7-BDA5-44F84840EBDA.jpeg

DCE29DD1-DF62-4EAF-BC9D-AC87E16C8085.jpeg

8BCA83A7-1DB0-44DD-B067-12B9EFCA16C3.jpeg

41 REPLIES 41

Natalie_L
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi Darinsk, 

I am sorry to hear you have not received anything from the team. 

I am going to just need to confirm some of the details again via private message and then I will send them another email requesting an update

Ill pop that message over to you now. 

Speak soon 

Nat

Hi Natalie

Thank you for your reply. There is no option to reply to your message so I am writing here.
Grey box I need to be removed/quote given:

[MOD EDIT: Personal details removed]

Please let me know should you require anything else to speed it up. 

Kind Regards 

Darius

Hi Dariansk,

Thanks for your reply, we had to remove some of that information as it was personal details, but I have also used them to contact the team that can give us more information on this situation. I can't guarantee that the outcome will be what you want them to say but we will get an answer for you nonetheless. 

Please wait for our update.

Thanks,

Megan_L

Hi Dariansk, 

I have had an update from the team for you 🙂

The cabinet team have said that they can undergo this task, however it can get expensive especially with the cables, cabinet and chamber. 

I will send you a PM now with more specific info, then we will come back on the public forum.

Thanks,

Megan_L

Hi Dariansk,

I have sent you a PM with more information, if you have any questions please ask me on here and I will try my best to answer. 

However we may not be able to help directly with this kind of task as its dealt with by a different department that will contact you via email. 

Thanks,

Megan_L

Hi Megan

Thank you for coming back to me. 
My name is [DELETED]

My phone number is: [DELETED]

Please feel free to contact me anytime 

Kind regards 

Darius

[MOD EDIT: Personal and private information has been removed from this post. Please do not post personal or private information in your public posts. Please review the Forum Guidelines]

HowardML
Superuser Emeritus
Superuser Emeritus
Instead of posting private information on a public forum and putting at risk your privacy and leaving you open to spammers and scammers which will not impress Megan_L at all; why don't you do as she has asked and reply to her private message (PM). Which you will find at the top of this page on the right hand side in a purple envelop with a "1" next to it. They you might get a bit further along the track.

But this is for free. If you want a green cabinet moved then it is going to cost you tens of thousands of pounds not just for technical aspects of the move but the compensation that VM will have to pay for all those customers whose service is interrupted for weeks while the works go on. All that will be invoiced to you. VM and its customers will not carry the cost.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Hi Dariansk,

Thanks for chatting with me in our PM, I have forwarded your information onto the team who will be in contact with you soon about paying for a planner to attend the street cabinet. 

I wish you luck with this and have a good week. 

Thanks, 

Megan_L

Thank you so much Megan for your reply and help. 

Have a lovely day 

Darius

Hi Megan

Thank you so much for your help. I have paid Virgin immediately and send confirmation to you and your colleague. I am hopeful to hear from him or you soon. 

have a nice day 

Darius