cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Forgotten Telephone Password

Rikdickdart
Joining in

I have also forgotten my telephone password and have also not received any communication via email, including an email from the agent on a webchat,(Yahoo.co.uk) since March 5th this year. I have now changed my sign-in email to a different email address. When i go to account settings there is no option to change my telephone password. How can i get this sorted as i am moving home within 2 weeks and need to get the house move sorted out with virgin?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Megan_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Rikdickdart, 

Thanks for chatting with me in our PM, this was a pretty quick fix!

I was able to change your telephone password on my side with no issues. If you need any help in future you know where we are 🙂

Thanks,

Megan_L

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

4 REPLIES 4

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi @Rikdickdart 

You may be able to update the memorable word  in My Virgin Media now,

Sign in and click on Update Settings > Account Details > Telephone Security Details > (memorable word) Edit

memorable wordmemorable word

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

thanks for the quick reply but i only have the options below when i sign in

Rikdickdart_0-1665597883533.png

Hi Rikdickdart,

Thanks for using the forums to get this issue with your telephone password looked into, I am sorry if this has been causing some frustration. I would be more than happy to look into this for you.

I am also sorry the option to change your telephone password on your Online Account is not showing as NewApollo mentioned, this is something we have added quite recently so there may still be some teething issues. 

I'll send you a PM now so we can get your telephone password updated on my side after I ask you some secondary questions 🙂

Speak soon!

Thanks,

Megan_L

Megan_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Rikdickdart, 

Thanks for chatting with me in our PM, this was a pretty quick fix!

I was able to change your telephone password on my side with no issues. If you need any help in future you know where we are 🙂

Thanks,

Megan_L