cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Contacting Virginmedia

Debbied30
Dialled in

I have spent 5 hours of my life this week, on live chat, briefly to two people who couldn’t help me at all with my query about my contract ending and the price increase. 
The 1st chat too over 1.5 hours to get through to the retention team and finally spoke to someone at 8.15 at night. He was very nice and helpful, but couldn’t help me with a package deal, but suggested I call in two days after my contract ended, as I might get a better deal. FFWD today 16.43pm I went on the chat and finally I had to give in and hang up at 8pm, over 3 hours.
I’m sorry to say, but this is rude and disrespectful to me as your client. If after an hour the retention team could not be reached, then take my bloody number and have the decency to call me back. I’ve been with you since 2013 and you’ve never been easy to contact, but now it’s diabolical!!! 

13 REPLIES 13

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi again Debbie,

Yes, that's my real name, although my mates call me Dodgy Dave (amongst others which aren't suitable here) because I like to have the leatest gadgets.😃

I'm pleased to see there are no issues with the hub, I hope the 360 behaves.

I'm not really sure if you will receive a decent response to the complaint, but at least you've made yuor feelings known and hopefully feedback will be passed on.

Stay safe and take care.

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

Hi Debbied30,

Just a quick note to say we have made the amendments to your account and the complaint is now closed.

Once again apologies for any inconvenience caused.

If you have any further issues, please come back to us through this channel.

Kind regards Jodi. 

Hi Jodi, 

Yes I’ve had a email confirming. Can I thank you again for your help in all this fiasco. You are a credit to VM and the community has helped immensely. Maybe VM should use it more to help resolve other issues in such a timely way.

I would appreciate you passing on to the powers that be, that their general customer service with regards contact, needs seriously updating.

Best wishes for a lovely weekend.

Deborah 

Many thanks for the lovely feedback Debbied30.

We will certainly pass on your feedback and if you need any further assistance with anything, please come back to us through this channel.

Kind regards Jodi.