cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Complaint

liz30538
Superfast

I’m also trying to make a complaint to VM online but I’m just going round in circles and getting nowhere Do you have a link I could click on to get to the online form 

Thank you

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi @liz30538 

Please try the following page.

https://www.virginmedia.com/help/contact-us/complaints/broadband-tv-phone-contact 

You should either be able to place your complaint by webchat or the online form.

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

5 REPLIES 5

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi @liz30538 

Please try the following page.

https://www.virginmedia.com/help/contact-us/complaints/broadband-tv-phone-contact 

You should either be able to place your complaint by webchat or the online form.

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

Kath_F
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi liz30538, 

Thanks for your post and apologies to hear you're going round in circles when trying to make a complaint. 

The link newapollo has given you should allow you to make the complaint in line with our complaints process. If not, or you need further help, pop back to us here with some more details on what the complaint is regarding and we can help pick things up for you. 

Many thanks, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Sil09
Joining in

Yes use the link that was posted but good luck getting a response( other than a standard one)  first told a manager would contact me 02 November and after numerous calls/ emails I still haven’t been contacted by a manager. 

Zak_M
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Thank you for coming back to us @Sil09

I can see you are currently PMing with one of our other agents. 

They will get back to you as soon as possible. 

Kind regards,

Zak_M

Hi, yes but I have heard back them in a week and your manager Hetty was supposed to make contact three weeks ago......all I want is to speak to a senior manager.