Menu
Cshasby
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Can’t register virgin media account

Hi,

I have recent purchased broadband with Virgin for my new home and this is all up and running and works great...

However, I am unable to register for an account. I previously had broadband with virgin media in 2017 but closed the account between 2017-2018. I purchased my new virgin media service with my same email address and have received my welcome emails and  first billing email to this. However, each of these emails prompts me to register for an account. Attempting to register,  I put in my relevant details and it automatically populated my email as a username (but says this is taken). So, I create a virgin media email address to use as a username. I am able to confirm my web safe settings and then pressing continue I get the following message “sorry we haven’t been able to register you at this time. You can’t register after your broadband has been installed”.  I receive to my email confirmation of Websafe settings but cannot login with my details.  I should be able to get an account within 2-3 days of my welcome email and this has now passed.... please help!

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Can’t register virgin media account

Hi Cshasby, sorry to hear you've been having problems registering a MyVM account online. It is probably due to the same email address being used on a previous account, but I'm sure we can get something sorted. 

I'll send a PM shortly to confirm some details, and will look forward to your reply so we can get this resolved for you.

Tom_F 

0 Kudos