cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Can't register account with email that has less than 3 letters before @

teesan
Joining in

Email address with only 2 letters before the @, which is perfectly valid but not accepted by VM. If I enter a different email address, then I get further and can enter account number and area code. But then I am asked to enter a password and evything I enter is rejected - I even entered the strong password suggested by th VM app and that was rejected too.

Such a bad omen. If VM cannot even create a working account registration system, then what hope for good broadband service? ,( I just retired from being a computer programmer for 30 years - email validation and account registration systems are basic bread & butter tasks - unbelievable that a major company cannot handle easy stuff like that..).

I phoned VM toy - they said there problems with their registration server, which should be fixed soon...but Google shows VM password rejection problems back to 2019...

1 REPLY 1

Lee_R
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi teesan thanks for posting and welcome to our community.

I am sorry to hear you've not been able to register for your online account.  I would like to take a closer look on your behalf. To enable me to do so, I am going to send you a private message. Please look out for the purple envelope in the top right of your screen.

Regards

Lee_R