cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Adding a second person name on my account

alekswis
Joining in

Hello Virgin Media team,

I have also tried to call in order to add an extra person to be able to manage the account but to no avail. Could I please ask for an assistance of a team member here? I would be incredibly grateful. The process (or trying to figure it out) is extremely stressful! 😞

Best wishes,

Aleks

3 REPLIES 3

Zach_R
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @alekswis,

Thank you for your post and welcome to our community forums. We're here to help.

I'm afraid an account can only have one named account holder. You won't be able to add a second. If a third party calls and they clear security then we can assist them.

If you can expand further on your concerns, we can advise further.

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!

1. Ok. Could you expand on what you mean by "clear security"? What kind of information i can provide for my partner ahead of the contact with VM?

2. and which number can we call so that someone from customer services picks up? We had no luck with that over the past month.

Thanks,

Aleks

We have set security questions that was ask, if there is an issue confirming the requested information we can ask additional questions to the account holder. There can be only one account holder, what are you looking to discuss with the team?

All of our contact methods can be found here.

Rob