cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: 43" LG tv delivery

Billzdakid
Joining in

Hi I have been reading the threads and understand the timescales for delivery of the LG TV. However, I received an email on 19 August from exercise advising my TV would be dispatched the following day and be received within 72 hours and have still had no further contact or update. If there a way I can contact exertis to discuss status? Thanks 

3 REPLIES 3

Paulina_Z
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @Billzdakid,

Welcome to our Community Forums! Thank you for your first post and I'm sorry to hear that you've had some issues with receiving your LG TV you signed up for.

Have you taken a look at our Gifts page to see if this can help with your delivery query? How long has it been since your order? Gifts should be delivered within the first 28 days, and it can take up to 14 additional working days for the gift to be delivered to your home.

Please take a look at the page and let us know how long it's been since you've signed up with us.

Thank you.

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Hi Paulina thanks for the link. I have previously read the guidance and the time period for dispatch. The reason I requested contact details for exertis is because I received an email advising the TV was being dispatched and would arrive in 72 hours and I will be contacted by courier and this was a couple of weeks ago and still no contact from courier and want to check if there has been an issue but have no method of contact for exertis. 

Hey @Billzdakid thanks for the reply.

I'm sorry to see this issue occur with the TV delivery.
Let me look in to this for you and I will send you a private message to further investigate.
Watch out for the purple envelope inviting you in.

Kind regards.

Ilyas_Y
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs