cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Radio silence from VM complaints

robatwork
On our wavelength

Hi,

I had VM installed a couple of weeks ago. I contacted the retentions department regarding renegotiating my package and they made a mess of it. I called the next day - 24th Nov and after a long, slightly painful conversation, was told it would be "escalated" and I would get a call within 24-48 hours.

Being rather unhappy I also filled in the online complaint form in the My Virgin account. Weirdly I can now see 2 complaints on my account, opened on the same day, one of which is resolved. Can't see any further details and this makes no sense to me. 

I've not heard anything from either of these routes. 

Can anyone offer some help please?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Reece_MH
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi robatwork,

Thanks for your post and a warm welcome back to our Community Forums.

I'm sorry to hear you've changed your package and the pricing isn't right. It can take up to 28 days for a complaint to be resolved, and if you have raised two regarding the same issue, one may be closed as it would be deemed a duplicate.

I'm going to drop you a private message so I can look into this for you. Please look out for it in the top-right, purple envelope.

Thanks,

Reece - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our FAQ

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

1 REPLY 1

Reece_MH
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi robatwork,

Thanks for your post and a warm welcome back to our Community Forums.

I'm sorry to hear you've changed your package and the pricing isn't right. It can take up to 28 days for a complaint to be resolved, and if you have raised two regarding the same issue, one may be closed as it would be deemed a duplicate.

I'm going to drop you a private message so I can look into this for you. Please look out for it in the top-right, purple envelope.

Thanks,

Reece - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our FAQ