cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Proof of address change

kev1274625
Joining in

Hello, 

I need some help and customer service are unable to help me and waiting online for over two hours for virgin media web chat, I have recently moved house and they are trying to charge me £176 as an early termination charge however they said this would be waived if I can prove my address this is fine however they will not tell me where I need to prove my address or email the information off too? 
please can someone help and tell me where I need to email the proof of change of address to? 

thank you

kev

3 REPLIES 3

Akua_A
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @kev1274625,

Welcome to our community forums and thank you for your first posts. 

Sorry to hear you are having an issue with the EDF charges and have been unable to get any help. We want to best help.

You can find all the relevant details here https://www.virginmedia.com/legal/fibre-optic-services-terms-conditions/early-disconnection-fees. You can also call our team on 0345 454 1111 who can best help regarding this.

Thanks,

Akua_A
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi @kev1274625 

Hope you are settling into your new home.

Sorry to see the problems with the account. The Home Move team are the ones that deal with this.

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

Kain_W
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi kev1274625,

To clarify the disconnection fees would apply if the address is serviceable.

Have you been able to get through to the team since posting?

Let us know,

Kain