cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Promise to pay

katrinaduncan19
Joining in

Hi I'm just wondering if I have a promise to pay due to not being payed until the last working day of the month. Does this mean my services won't be restricted?

9 REPLIES 9

Nathan_B
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi there @katrinaduncan19, welcome to our forum and thanks for your post 😊

There are ways where this can be noted on the account to ensure you are still able to use the service while we await payment. I have checked and can see that you have spoken to the team since posting this. Have they been able to assist with this.

If not, please let us know. We will be happy to help.

Regards

Nathan

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

Thank you for replying Nathan. Does this mean my services will stay on until I pay the bill the 28th? Just worrying as I am also on a uni course and it is all online 

Hi @katrinaduncan19 

Thanks for your response

This would depend on what the team have advised, what did the team say when you had contacted them? A promise to pay would indeed keep your services online if applied by the team

Travis_M
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

• Hi the lady I spoke to said that unless I could pay the bill yesterday that there was nothing they could do but would put a promise to pay for the 28th on the system 

Hi @katrinaduncan19

Thanks for your response

I'd suggest contacting the team again on 150 or 0345 454 1111 to clarify this with them to be on the safe side 🙂

I hope you have a great day

Regards

Travis_M
Forum Team

• You too thank you for your reply 

Please let us know how you get on and if you need any further help.

Thanks,

Akua_A
Forum Team

Lmcc85
Joining in

I have same issue. Spoke to team on what's app show setup a promose to pay till 27th Oct and now my services have just cutoff. She said they would say u active. I work from home so I'm not going to be able to  work tomorrow unless it's reinstated. Panic mode now and can't sleep for worrying 

1000031817.jpg

Adri_G
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi, Lmcc85.
Thanks for the further replies and sorry to see you've been cut off although we've advised on the opposite, to assist with this we'll need to have a closer look into the account for you.

I will send you a PM here to do this shortly, check the top right-hand side of our page to find a little white envelope.
Click on this and you'll see my message.

Adri
Forum Team