cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problems with confirming User account

ann8900
Joining in

Hi everyone !

So I have joined Virgin couple of days ago , yesterday my kit came and its all set up .. Apart from my user account ! I have been contacting VM couple of times and been getting different answers ;/

1 - Your user account will be confirmed once your kit is activated

2- They cant do anything asked me to call the CS

3 CS guy told me that I will have to wait 48 hrs after kit activation to get my account verified !

Seriously ! Its been couple of days and I already feel like they are useless in helping !

Can anyone relate ??

Thanks

Angie

6 REPLIES 6

Zak_M
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Good afternoon @ann8900.

Welcome to the forums and thank you for taking the time to post.

I am sorry to hear that you have had some issues with accessing your virgin media account. 

Please can you let me know if you are getting an error message when trying to register? 

Have you been a virgin media customer before If so are you using the same email address as last time? 

Kind regards,

Zak_M

Hi @Zak_M  ,

Thank you for answering my post .

Its an error I get when I'm trying to confirm my user account ,

My services has been activated yesterday , and no its my first time joining VM

this is the message I am getting while trying to verify or change the password :

Oops!

Sorry, we can't confirm your username

Sorry, but we're having a few technical problems, and we can't confirm your username at the moment. We're working on it, so please try again later.

CS service is useless in sorting the matter as im getting different answers every time  im asking for help !

Do you have any idea how to sort it out?

Thanks for coming back to us @ann8900

Normally that means an IT ticket is required however, let me send you a PM to get some details and we can sort this out.

Best,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill

Thank you !

I have replied to your PM

🙂

John_GS
Forum Team
Forum Team

Thanks for joining me on PM ann8900

Just to update the thread, the online account was sorted out 🙂

If you do ever need us, please pop us a post on here and we'll be only too pleased to help

Best,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill

John_GS
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @ann8900

Thanks for your message however, please do not PM us unless requested 🙂

Relating the message and the first bill generated, see here

Best,

John_GS
Forum Team