cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problems sorting voucher

MSickofchasing
Joining in

How do I sort out my missing voucher have spent hours on the phone ,had 2 complaint numbers and "passed up to a supervisor" but since installed on 20th August last year still not sorted.

I read all the negative reviews about customer service but as a previous customer I thought they couldn't be that bad........how wrong I was,from problems keeping my landline and mobile number,spending hours on the phone sorting it out myself and just getting nowhere with my voucher claim.........who do I need to contact to resolve

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Tom_W1
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @MSickofchasing, thanks for your post and I'm so sorry you've spent so long trying to get this issue resolved.

I'm just going to pop you a PM just to ask you to confirm some details for security, and once I've got these, I'll be more than happy to take ownership of any existing complaints that you have and get this resolved as soon as possible for you.

Please expect a PM in the next minute, and I look forward to hearing from you.

Regards

Tom_W

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

1 REPLY 1

Tom_W1
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @MSickofchasing, thanks for your post and I'm so sorry you've spent so long trying to get this issue resolved.

I'm just going to pop you a PM just to ask you to confirm some details for security, and once I've got these, I'll be more than happy to take ownership of any existing complaints that you have and get this resolved as soon as possible for you.

Please expect a PM in the next minute, and I look forward to hearing from you.

Regards

Tom_W