Menu
Melchett01
Tuning in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Problems cancelling - 'our systems are down'

Hello all,

I've just had my letter informing me of yet another inflation busting price rise and I've been trying to get in touch with the guys in customer support to discuss my account and potentially leaving.

Is anybody else having problems with this side of customer services? Twice now I've been told that the 'systems are down' so we cant help.  First tried this morning at 1045 and was told to call back after 1300; tried again at 1350 and was told to call back later, or maybe tomorrow.  Now I've read similar things on other forums in the past couple of weeks with people encountering the same 'system problems' when they try to renegotiate or cancel. Is anyone else coming up against the same issues? Or am I reading too much into this?

Melchett

0 Kudos
sch
Dialled in
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Problems cancelling - 'our systems are down'

We had this and it took 7attempts before we manage to speak to someone to cancel, albeit we haven't had confirmation of this.

Can only suggest you keep trying.

0 Kudos
Melchett01
Tuning in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Problems cancelling - 'our systems are down'

@sch wrote:

We had this and it took 7attempts before we manage to speak to someone to cancel, albeit we haven't had confirmation of this.

Can only suggest you keep trying.

Thanks - glad it's not just me being overly suspicious if others have run into similar issues. 

0 Kudos