cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with final bill

Fugsy69
Joining in

Hi. I've joined this because after 20years approx with virgin and it's predecessor ntlworld, I have cancelled my contract in early April 22. My usual bill has been £91 per month. I told them I was cancelling my contract on 5.4.22 They are sending me threatening emails. The first on 8.6.22 saying I owe them £212 and then in 9.6.22 it's gone up to £319.12! I tried calling them and it was no help. I asked to be transferred to complaints and spent an hour and 40 mins on hold and then cut off. I've sent a complaint online and asked them to resolve within 48 hours and I've told them I will not pay a penny more than my previous monthly bills. Appalling customer service. When I cancelled my account on 5.4.22 I asked them to send my final bill through the mail and include a box and free postage so that I could return all my equipment. They did none of this. I know I can go to CISAS for help but I just want this sorted and over asap. I have not been unreasonable. I cancelled my DD because I have lost all trust in them. They have lied to me multiple times to try and get me to stay and I have had enough. Faulty equipment, dreadful connection and appalling customer service. I've been with a new provider since 3.4.22 and so haven't used virgin at all since then. Any ideas on how to get a quick and agreeable resolution gratefully received. Thank you

1 REPLY 1

Paulina_Z
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @Fugsy69,

Welcome to our Community Forums! Thank you for your first post and I'm very sorry to hear that you've had some billing problems after you put your disconnection request through.

I understand that this is not an ideal experience at all and that your request should have been processed on 05/04/22 as you state for a 30 day disconnection as per our cancellation policy

I'll be more than happy to look into this issue further for you via Private Message. Please keep an eye out for a purple envelope at the top right corner of your Forum page. I will be in touch soon.

Thank you.

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs