cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem switching to ebilling

Dan264
Joining in

I recently took over my deceased Mothers account.

They set it to paper billing (presumably as part of the process) when previously it was ebilling.

When trying to set it back to ebilling, I'm having the same issue as others seem to be having on here, in that the website just sends you in circles.

I go to Account settings--->Account details, and communication preference is set to: eBills / Email / Text. However the account keeps getting billed for the £1.75.

Can someone resolve this for me please.

Thank you.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

David_Bn
Forum Team
Forum Team

Thanks for your post on our Community Forums @Dan264, and a very warm welcome to you!

Sorry to hear of the issue when trying to switch from paper billing to E-Billing.

Check out the purple envelope in the top right hand corner, and I'll be able to look into this for you.

Kindest regards,

David_Bn

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

2 REPLIES 2

David_Bn
Forum Team
Forum Team

Thanks for your post on our Community Forums @Dan264, and a very warm welcome to you!

Sorry to hear of the issue when trying to switch from paper billing to E-Billing.

Check out the purple envelope in the top right hand corner, and I'll be able to look into this for you.

Kindest regards,

David_Bn

David_Bn
Forum Team
Forum Team

Thanks for working with me via our private messaging function @Dan264, and I'm pleased we were able to have that sorted for you.

Do feel free to report back to us if any further issues occur.

Kindest regards,

David_Bn