cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem paying my bill

Lovenhopeful
Joining in

Hi my broadband services have been restricted due to an over due bill now I was going to make the payment on Friday until my purse was stolen after I had taken all my money from my bank account to sort out my monthly bills and but when I came to get my purse later that day it was gone out my bag leaving me with no money at all I have 3 kids at home and now my services have been turned off I have a crime reference number from the police but I camt pay my bills or feed my kids without help from somewhere does anyone know how I can get the broadband back on please I'm a single mother don't have anyone to ask to help me no family or support I need the Internet back on someone please hel me 😭

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi @Lovenhopeful 

Sorry to see the dreadful circumstances you find yourself in just now.

Give the VM Collections team a call on 0800 052 0360. They may be able to assist further.

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

3 REPLIES 3

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi @Lovenhopeful 

Sorry to see the dreadful circumstances you find yourself in just now.

Give the VM Collections team a call on 0800 052 0360. They may be able to assist further.

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

Told them about the problem no one is helping me at all 💔😭💔😭

Adri_G
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hey Lovenhopeful,

Thanks for updating us on this. 

Really sorry to see this has not been of help, however would you like to tell us a bit more as to what the Collections team advised and if they offered any certain options for sorting this problem out?

Please, find all info in regard to the overdue bills and payments as well as the options we offer for restricted accounts here under ''struggling to pay'' section.
Let us know if this helps and what we advised on your previous call so we can advise you further on this.

Adri
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs