Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Prime code not working

Hi, I recieved an email with a code for Amazon prime,  it said sorry to hear your code isn't working, It didn't even use it to see if the code worked, it told me to contact Amazon prime,  and had a link to email there gift code email. I contacted them, and they responded saying they cant help me, as virgin media distribute the codes. I phoned virgin customer service again, only to be told it takes 28 days from registering. I have been given so many excuses I'm getting nowhere with anyone on the phone, I have been told so many things, this is the last straw.

Can someone please help.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 9
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Prime code not working

Thank you for your post Deniselj1962 and welcome to our community,

Sorry to hear of the confusion with your Amazon Prime offer, has the code been requested again for you in regards to when you contacted the team about this? Can we please confirm if they also checked that the email on the account is your preferred email as this is the one the code will be sent to? 

Let us know, Emily.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 3 of 9
Flag for a moderator

I have requested a new code on several occasions,  I keep getting fobbed off, every phone call is the same, they tell me they will send an email or something to the department that issues the codes,  you will have it in ex amount of days, but it never arrives,  I am truly sick of this, it's stressful, and no one should have to go through all this stress just to get what has been promised to them, this is absolutely unacceptable,  and I cant wait for my year to be over, so I can cancel my contract,  but in the mean time I would appreciate getting the code I have been promised on so many occasions.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Good Afternoon Deniselj1962,

Thanks for your posy on our Community Forum and a very warm welcome to you!

Sorry to see you've been having issues obtaining a new Amazon Prime code. 

Please check out the purple envelope in the top right hand corner for a PM from me

Kindest regards,

David_Bn 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 5 of 9
Flag for a moderator

I’ve been handed my prime code over the phone and verified by two operators and the code is invalid and now been told to contact amazon! Why?! You have the code at virgin supplied by amazon so can you not resend the code via email?! I need to check this out and I would like to have a service I paid for

please get back to me ASAP 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Good Morning Chrisg78,

Thanks for your post and a very warm welcome to you!

Sorry to see that you've been having issues with an Amazon Prime code. 

Can you please check out the purple envelope in the top right hand corner for a PM from me

Kindest regards,

David

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 7 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Never got a pm message David can you please try again

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 8 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for coming back to me Chrisg78,

Please check out the purple envelope in the top right hand corner for a PM from me

Kindest regards,

David_Bn 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 9 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Sent you a reply via pm

0 Kudos