cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Primary account reset

Userdude6758
Joining in

Hi

I can’t seem to access my primary account. Tried resetting password but no luck and rang customer services but they didn’t understand the query properly and just reset my password for when I ring in. How can I get access to my primary account. I have seen some people get help from the mods so was wondering if any about to help me

thanks

4 REPLIES 4

Chris_W1
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Userdude6758, thanks for the message and sorry to hear that you are having issues with the primary account.

What error messages are you getting? 

Does anything change for a short while when the password is updated? 

Chris.

Been trying for months to reset but no luck. Before to reset password needed to fill in account info like account number, last bill date, amount but entering this information would get error message saying incorrect details even though it was correct details. Gave up and trying now and have to submit date of birth and security question answer, I can’t remember security answer so can’t get my login password changed. 

Hi Userdude6758, thanks for the message and sorry to hear that you are still having issues with this. 

I will send you a private message so that this can be investigated further for you. 

Please look out for the purple envelope. 

Kind regards, Chris. 

Chris_W1
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Userdude6758, thanks for PMing us and we are glad that this is on the way to becoming resolved. 

Please let us know if you need anything further. 

Chris.