cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Primary account email address has been changed but not accessible

djwilliams100
Dialled in

For as long as I've known, my account has been accessible against d***********0@*******.com including Virgin Media app and Sky Sports on the go. When I went to try and log into Sky Sport on the go on Thursday, it tells me this is now a secondary account. Looking more into it, it seems it's now changed to a random @virginmedia.com email address that I don't even recall ever accessing. I know it's this as when I input "forgot username" and I input my bill reference and area code it gives it to me.

I called through to Virgin Media on Friday and got through to the offshore team. She didn't really understand but did confirm (after I gave her the email address) that the @virginmedia.com address is now the primary account. She tried to action a password reset but "got some errors" so was going to log it to her IT Team. From past experiences when ive been told something is going to happen, it never does. 

I'm unable to action a password reset for the @virginmedia.com email address as the recovery email address is no longer accessible so I'm now stuck.  

Is anyone able to assist with how I can access my Virgin Account? Thank you

3 REPLIES 3

Natalie_L
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi djwilliams100

Thank you for posting to us. 

I am very sorry to hear of the issues you have been experiencing with your details.

I have taken a look from our side and can see the ticket has been raised to our IT team to resolve. 

Unfortunately, we would be unable to do anything further at this point as the request can take 3-5 working days but I would like to reassure you we are working on it. 

Thank you 

Nat

Thanks Nat

Will wait until Friday and hopefully they can sort it. 

You're welcome djwilliams100, 

Thank you for your patience whilst we look in to this further for you. 

Take care 

Nat