Menu
maureenp
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Primary/Secondary Account holder

Hi,

Virginmedia send paper bills addressed to me but when I try to download app/manage my account via MyVirginmedia,it keeps telling me I am a secondary account holder and denies me access!

Have tried to sort this via Chat but it doesn’t respond and I’m reluctant to phone.

Any ideas,please?

Thanks

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Primary/Secondary Account holder

with an account there can only be 1 account holder, to find out the primary email address linked to the account https://my.virginmedia.com/forgot-details/username would need to know account number and some other details..

--------------------------------------------------------
If someone's helped you out say thanks by clicking on the thumbs up on kudos. If someone's solved your problem, why not mark their message as an Accepted Solution, but only do this once issue has been resolved.
0 Kudos
maureenp
Joining in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi

thanks for the reply but no joy = when I click on the link and enter account details,it immediately tells me,” this is a secondary account.”

think I’ll have to brave the phone call!

thanks

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Kaz_A
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi Maureen

Thanks for joining us on the forums Smiley Very Happy

I've popped a reply to your other post:

How do I find the email for the Primary account?

Pop back to me there and I'll do what I can to help out if you still need this help.

Cheers

Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

@Kaz_A oops wrong link Smiley Happy

--------------------------------------------------------
If someone's helped you out say thanks by clicking on the thumbs up on kudos. If someone's solved your problem, why not mark their message as an Accepted Solution, but only do this once issue has been resolved.
Forum Team (Retired) Kaz_A
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Phew @paultechy

When I checked it I realised I'd just linked it to my reply on Maureen's other post I had the horrors for a mo there wondering what I had actually linked it to lol.

What I didn't realise was that post had been deleted on the main forum as a duplicate message in line with forum guidelines, as not all are and the internal system we use to reply to customers doesn't show this. They used to get closed on the internal system we use to respond but this one slipped through the net.

I did PM the cust via that message and she has replied to this so we're on it anyway which is great!

Cheers anyway!

Kaz

Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos