Re: Price rise dissatisfaction

where will the PM show? not seen anything anywhere yet
0 Kudos
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 82 of 86
Flag for a moderator

Look at the top right, should be an envelope icon there. If the PM is there it should have a 1 on it, best to click the envelope anyway to see.

As a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share my knowledge. I don't work for Virgin Media.

Click to learn more about VIP

Use Kudos to say thanks

Mark as Helpful Answer if I've helped

icecoach2020
Joining in
Message 83 of 86
Flag for a moderator

@Shafreya wrote:

Look at the top right, should be an envelope icon there. If the PM is there it should have a 1 on it, best to click the envelope anyway to see.

Thanks for the info, have been talking to them but since I was unable to reply to the last message that was sent to me I sent another query and had no response, presume they are no longer interested in trying to keep me because I never accepted the first offer, their loss!

0 Kudos
roughyed
Joining in
Message 84 of 86
Flag for a moderator

anyone else on here fed up to the back teeth with V/M continued price hikes on all of there services  sometimes they increase prices without informing customers like they did with me,also saying I have signed a contract when I have signed nothing they are one big rip off set up.

0 Kudos
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 85 of 86
Flag for a moderator

@roughyed wrote:

anyone else on here fed up to the back teeth with V/M continued price hikes on all of there services  sometimes they increase prices without informing customers like they did with me,also saying I have signed a contract when I have signed nothing they are one big rip off set up.

The rises they ‘don’t’ tell you about are usually discounts, that are documented in every bil, coming to an end.

The other rise that happen are the yearly ones by VM in November which are publicised and customers are informed. And also the ones from sky mid year when they increase their prices to VM and they get passed to the customer.

As a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share my knowledge. I don't work for Virgin Media.

Click to learn more about VIP

Use Kudos to say thanks

Mark as Helpful Answer if I've helped

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Ning_Q
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 86 of 86
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for reaching out to us, Roughyed.

We’re making a limited number of price changes for our customers. If you’d like to discuss this in more detail please speak to our customer care teams.

For mobile price rise queries, contact our Mobile Customer Care Team on 789 from your Virgin mobile, or on 0345 6000 789 from any other phone between 8am and 10pm each day.

You may also send a text to Virgin Mobile Live Messaging team on 07533016422 between 8am and 10pm each day.

For Media price rise queries, contact our Media Customer Care Team on 03454541111 between 8am and 9pm Mondays through Fridays. They are available between 8am and 8pm Saturdays. On Sundays they are available between 8am and 6pm.

You may also send a text to the Media Messaging team on 07533051809 between 8am and 7pm weekdays.

Thanks,
Ning_Q

0 Kudos