cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Price increase

archie07
Tuning in

My contract is £96 a myth I have had a email saying it’s going up by £21.50 I have tried over and over to cancel and have gotten nowhere it keeps saying switch to WhatsApp but I don’t have this it’s so annoying I am not paying this so will be leaving

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

用心棒
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

wrote:

Hi will u be emailing me or messaging me on this forum thanks

Select vm-private-message.jpeg located toward top right of forum page. If no message has arrived post back here.

Otherwise heed the good advice of Andrew-G and cancel by post; also let Ofcom know of the difficulty here, Tell Ofcom

-- 
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more
Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer and solved, or use  Kudos to say thanks

-- 
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more
Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer and solved, or use  Kudos to say thanks

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

7 REPLIES 7

Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi archie07,

Thank you for reaching out to us in our community and welcome back, sorry to hear you haven't been able to speak to us in regards to wanting to cancel your services, I will be more than happy to try to help, I will send you an invite into a private chat, once received please click on the purple envelope to accept.

Regards

Paul.

archie07
Tuning in

I am getting very frustrated I am fed up trying over and over to get to speak to someone to cancel my contract I already pay £96 a mth it’s going up by £21.50 and even if I renegotiated a cheap deal it will still rise again next April I am disabled and not in good health I haven’t got the energy to go on day after day to get this rectified and I can’t afford these prices please can someone email me or ring me as this hassle has got me exhausted

archie07
Tuning in

I am fed up with it all been on 4 days trying to cancel it’s impossible horrible experience no customer service they are only interested in new customers

Have you considered cancelling by post?

用心棒
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

wrote:

Select vm-private-message.jpeg located toward top right of forum page. If no message has arrived post back here.

Otherwise heed the good advice of Andrew-G and cancel by post; also let Ofcom know of the difficulty here, Tell Ofcom

-- 

-- 

Hi m8, i called them this morning between 8:30 - 8:55 am and got through straight away, calling from VM home phone 150 then select 1,1,1,4 + 4 for thinking of leaving us. I hope this helps you as my query was sorted within 10 minutes

Good Luck