Chapy
Tuning in

My broadband prices is £22 till 2024,will it still go up this April 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Graham_A
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Most VM contracts have a minimum term during which discounts apply. Once the discount period ends the contract continues on a rolling 30 day basis at the undiscounted price. If you are on one of these deals then the price increase will apply from the date stated in the price increase letter/email.

Some deals do have a fixed price for the minimum period. If you are on one of those the price rise will only kick in when the minimum term expires.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media, I'm a VM customer. There are no guarantees that my advice will work. Please read the FAQs
Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

1 REPLY 1

Graham_A
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Most VM contracts have a minimum term during which discounts apply. Once the discount period ends the contract continues on a rolling 30 day basis at the undiscounted price. If you are on one of these deals then the price increase will apply from the date stated in the price increase letter/email.

Some deals do have a fixed price for the minimum period. If you are on one of those the price rise will only kick in when the minimum term expires.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media, I'm a VM customer. There are no guarantees that my advice will work. Please read the FAQs
Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks