cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Price increase notification

Milltir
Joining in

I just checked my account today to see that may May bill will be 19% greater than my April bill. I have not received any emails or letters about this and there is no message or notification on my account page to give me my "break" option.  I have submitted a complaint on the Virgin Media website as it was just impossible to get through on the phone, but when is the "break" window supposed to be? 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

David_Bn
Forum Team
Forum Team

Thanks for working with me over our private messaging function @Milltir.

I'm pleased we were able to find a suitable resolution to this for you, and do feel free to keep both myself, and the public thread updated on this matter.

Kindest regards,

David_Bn

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

4 REPLIES 4

David_Bn
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Milltir! Thanks for your post on our Community Forums and welcome back to our Community Forums!

Sorry to hear of the lack of notification in relation to the price rise on your account, that would offer you a deadline to get in contact, if you wanted to cancel the services with our team.

I'd be happy to look further into your complaint, via our private messaging function, to assist with the complaint raised.

Check out the envelope in the top right hand corner for a private message from me.

Kindest regards,

David_Bn

rogsmith
Tuning in

Exactly the same for me. Received no notification only found out from my email bill yesterday of the increase. £15 a month no thanks. Can someone please let me know what i can do.

David_Bn
Forum Team
Forum Team

Thanks for working with me over our private messaging function @Milltir.

I'm pleased we were able to find a suitable resolution to this for you, and do feel free to keep both myself, and the public thread updated on this matter.

Kindest regards,

David_Bn

Milltir
Joining in

Thanks @David_Bn