cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Price increase and contacting VM?

Rich-J
Joining in

How do I speak to an actual person at virgin media????

2 REPLIES 2

Zak_M
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Good afternoon Rich-j 

Welcome to the forums and thank you for taking the time to post. 

really sorry for the inconvenience that this caused. We are extremely busy at the moment & to top it off we are also experiencing some issues with our systems, we are working as hard as possible to get this resolved. 

Kind regards,

Zak_M

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi @Rich-J 

I've already replied on your other thread about the new internal box and isolator and suggested speaking to faults.

Rather than calling them speak to Retentions (thinking of leaving us) regarding the price increase. They can help with both issues.

Unfortunately the Forum Team can't process regrades or cancellations and all contact methods are currently busy due to the price increase and system issues.

You can try calling again 150 from a Virgin landline or mobile, or 0345 454 1111, option 4, but best to call at 8am (weekdays) or 9am (weekends) when lines first open to avoid call queues

Your call may be picked up first by a front line agent. If this happens be firm and say you want transferring to Retentions.

Retentions (thinking of leaving us) are generally based in the UK and do far more than cancellations. 

They also have a greater degree of knowledge and flexibility, along with a larger range of discounts than the front line agents should you wish to negotiate a new deal rather than just cancel. 

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali