cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Price Rise

concise
On our wavelength

Having recently won a case against Virgin Media in which the ombudsman found they had failed in their duty of care toward me and forced them to honour a contract that they had confirmed in writing at £13 a month, How on earth do they think they can now increase my bill by £9 a month, this is once again a breach of contract and totally unacceptable. Would a manager from VM please respond.

3 REPLIES 3

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

You have 30days (from the date of the letter I believe) to cancel all your services without penalty, if you don't accept the price rise.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

concise
On our wavelength

No jappits I don’t want to cancel, I want them to honour my contract as instructed by the ombudsman, that did not include an increase of 70% VM have said they want to implement.

Tom_W1
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @concise thanks for your post in the Community, although we're sorry to hear of your disappointment.

I'd like to look into this further for you, kindly expect a PM from me to arrive shortly and respond directly when you can!
Many thanks

Tom_W