cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Price Increase?

markib
Tuning in

Last month my package was ugraded via tv by accident I spoke to vm about this and the upgrade asian mila was cancelled. However, At the same time I noticed that the monthly price of my package had gone up by about £8.00. I can not find where this extra cost comes from. Prior to this increase my monthy payment was about £124. Please could someone tell me where this increase has come from and whether it is possible to get a decrease in my monthly payment?

3 REPLIES 3

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

The timing of this would fit with the annual across-the-board price increase, potentially also either/or with a promotional discount on your account expiring.

Your online & contract are downloadable from your myVM online account and will often solve queries such as this - are you able to view them?

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

I have looked at this and it does not show where the increases comes from. Also a regards to acroos the board increases £ 8.00 pounds seems quite a steep increase. I usually receive an email telling me of such increases and I don tremeber seeing one for this amount?

Serena_C
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @markib

Welcome back to our Community Help Forum 🙂

Thanks for making this post regarding your bill, I'm sorry to hear there's confusion regarding your current price. A change in your bill could be a number of things: it can be that an agreed discount (such as an 18 month contract discount) has come to an end, or it could be our price change affecting your bill. I'd be happy to look into this and clarify things for you. I shall send you a private message now to obtain the details required.

Best wishes,

Serena